- Bachelor degree in Accounts / Finance OR Equivalent
- 10-15 Years similar experience, preferred from EPC industry in GCC.
Job Responsibility :
He will be primarily responsible for managing the financial risks of the corporation also responsible for financial planning and strategic planning as well as financial reporting to higher management he will be reporting directly to company CEO functionally and administratively on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to performance management, cost benefits analyses.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company s budget.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
• Ensured accuracy of financial information. Methodical and timely met business needs.
• Guided the financial planning for organization, including business operations and forecasting the business financial results.
• Documented monthly report consisting of data related to revenue, budgeting and flow of financial in The Company.
• Preparing, analyzing financial statements as per IFRS. Operate day-to-day operations of finance and accounting functions. Coordinated Financial Audits, Handling Banking and other fund transfers activities Make the recommendation to the CEO for developing, maintaining accounting, Implement secure practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting .supervise staff Creates and manages system of controls, procedures and forms for the redecoration of fixed assets.
• Assigns accounting department to make analysis regarding to fixed assets in accordance with the Board of Management s requirement meet tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including Purchase, Revenue,
• Fixed Asset and inventory Ledgers.
• Liaised and coordinate with external auditors for timely completion of audit.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Education Qualification 2: CA Inter
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Finance / Treasury