- Bachelor degree - Civil engineering
- 15-20 Years experience in Oil & Gas/EPC Companies. Recent 5 Years on similar position in GCC
1. To manage and oversee day to day construction in the project by monitoring productivity and schedule performance, providing recommendations and timely measure for improvements by modification to operating procedures or work instructions.
2. To manage work teams for effective delivery of daily objectives including the control of work hours, overtime and incentive schemes to improve efficiency.
3. To ensure all aspects of the project are compliant with all contract terms and legal requirement that govern the project.
4. To prepare/review contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with other consultant, suppliers and client.
5. To manager all changes in the project scope to ensure the most recent contract document are being used at all time.
6. To determine the man force requirements and dispatch workers to site
7. To participate in regular HSE meetings to identify problems, target dates, issues, delays and execution of work to ensure timely project completion.
8. To represent the organization and enhance relationships in dealings with client, consultants and regulatory authorities to ensure all agreements are implemented.
9. To manage resources and equipment to achieve contract completion within budget and time.
10. To respond to emergencies and take remedial action as required to ensure health, safety and the environment are protected in accordance with site/ company procedures.
11. To liaise with the HSE and Quality department to ensure Company Health, Safety & Environment and quality policy and procedures are covered to client satisfaction.
12. To maintain records of any extra works undertaken to ensure Company billing covers any additional costs to clients.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Engineering
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.