. Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
• Design compensation and benefits packages.
• at least 6 years experience in the same field.
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Good leadership abilities.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
Education Qualification 2: Diploma
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations / Recruitment
Preferred Nationality : No Preference