- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- 6-8 Years similar experience in oil & Gas / Refinery projects
- Good English communication skills / IT skills
• Prepare and comply with the planning and prospects for research performance.
• Drawing up the principles for the design of installations/equipment/works.
• Together with the client and the other developers contribute to the conceptual elaboration of the project.
• Ensure the correct dimensions of installations/equipment/works.
• Provide guidelines to the drawing and calculation team.
• Check the layout and progress of the graphic documents and the summary statements.
• Determine the costs of the researched work.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Education Qualification 2: Diploma
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Engineering
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.