Job Location - Oman
- Engineering Degree Civil / Mechanical
- 8-10 Years similar experience, at least 2-3 years in GCC
Job Responsibility :
•Review the operational maps of the work entrusted to him and required to be implemented.
• The extent of the ability to control and achieve the objectives of the project in terms of time, cost and quality required
• Implementation of occupational safety and health standards.
• Implementation of the work of the project in all its details on an ongoing basis.
• Working on Profitable cooperation with the project management team (consultant) in a way that does not contradict with the company's strategy and vision.
• Ensure the execution of all works in according to the drawings , standards , the terms of the project contract and technical specifications.
• Receiving all works and make sure that they conform to the drawings and the correct steps to implement them.
• Division of work on the site supervisors and employment.
• Eliminate any obstacles that impede the implementation of the work and the ability to deal with contractors and achieve the maximum benefit from them.
• Participates in the inventory of materials required for implementation.
• Review what has been done with contractors and prepare a statement of what has been done.
• Review the computer records of the daily employment on the site.
• Inspection and follow-up work Process and Issuing instructions for the re-implementation of any work was not commensurate with the specifications or drawings.
• Delivering each stage separately before starting the next stage.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Engineering
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.