Job Location - Oman
- B.E / B.Tech Civil Engineering
- 12-14 years similar experience , At least 5 Years in GCC.
Job Responsibility :
• Assisting the Project Manager in all aspects for the successful planning & execution of the project
• Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors
• Construction Manager has to make full effort to optimize the resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish of the project.
• Coordinate & reporting to Project Manager and provide him the regular updates regarding the project
• Daily, weekly & monthly progress reports, monthly reconciliation statements of all construction consumable materials, certification of vendor/supplier’s invoices, and preparation of Method Statements etc. are also the responsibilities of Construction Manager
• Review & monitor the project on daily basis to ensure quality construction standards
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
• Supervise the work of Engineers, Supervisors, and Foremen etc. and give them guidance whenever needed
• Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met
• Ensure all legal requirements, construction and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
• Liaise with other departments (logistics, HR, finance etc.) on the issuance of required resources
• Ensures engineers are implementing approved project MS, QA/QC plan and HSE plans
• Ensures swift interfacing between engineers, QA/QC, QS/Planning and HSE personnel
• Ensures to meet the budget as assigned and approved for the project and the target dates
• Other than above, any job assigned by Project Manager/Operation Manager/Operation Director has to be complied within the time frame provided
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Engineering
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.