Collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting Excel Sheets and SAP.
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Cosmetics Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Company Industry : Medical / Healthcare / Diagnostics / Medical Devices
Functional Area : Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary