Accounts & Finance Manager (UAE)
We are Recruiting "Accounts & Finance Manager" for a Reputed company in Dubai - UAE.
- Bachelor Degree (Accounts / Finance / Commerce )
- 15-20 Years experience on similar position, preferred in Construction Companies
- Arab National / Indian National Preferred
Job Responsibilities :
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Review monthly financial reports and variances against budgets/forecast for all business units
- Manage ongoing development/improvement of internal control, finance policies and Procedures.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Participate with the rest of the company departments in the work of budget private company and manage its processes .
- Formulate the annual business plan, the annual budget and the quarterly forecast
- Preparing all financial reports that help circuit supreme decision-making The ability to lead the team and to maintain the application of the documentary of the company as well as control over the documentary Warehouse.
- Formulating the strategic financial objectives & KPI s
- Preparing & Monitoring Cash flow projection & Provides the operation with the necessary cash needs to cover its commitments and Building a strong relationship with several Banks and opened credit facilities to serve the operation requirements, LC's, LG's, leasing, overdraft.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary