Costing / Estimation Engineer (Oil & Gas )
We are Recruiting Costing / Estimation Engineer (Oil & Gas ) for a Reputed Client in Kuwait.
- B.E / B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- 10-12 Years relevant experience as Costing / Estimation Engineer in Oil & Gas / Refinery sector.
- Gulf Experience 3-4 Years, in EPC Companies.
Job Responsibilities :
- Receives and evaluates tenders and enquiries
- To prepare BOQ based on P&ID, Technical offers.
- Prepares cost comparison sheets for all supply & Sub-contractor items
- Cost estimation: Includes all electro mechanical equipments related to Oil & Gas / Refinery Projects
- Vendor Co-ordination, finding new vendors & negotiation skills.
- Do pricing for the complete project as per company’s pricing format
- Attends to Internal Kick-Off Meeting & hand over all the contract documents to the Project team & clarifies all doubts, as and when required
- Good Salary and Benefits
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Contract Management / Estimation / Tendering / Quantity Surveying