HR & Administration Manager (Dubai )
- Gradute + Post Graduate Degree in HR / Management preferred
- proven working experience as HR/Admin Manager preferably in Retail sector.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Internet and MS Outlook) and ERP
- In-depth knowledge of UAE labor law and HR best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent English language and presentation skills.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
• Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations.
• Organize, assign and supervise the work of administrative support staff.
• Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work.
• Manage administrative issues to do with security and safety of camps and the office.
• Ensure all kind of company and staff insurance are renewed and in place.
• Follow up with government entities for any enquiries.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor in Any Specialization
Education Qualification 2: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgt (M.B.A)
Company Industry : Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area : HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations / Recruitment