Job Location : Doha (Qatar )
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance OR Equivalent
- 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Professional certification like CIA is preferred.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying,
scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering
wide variety of applications.
Job Responsibilities :
- To Establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for
collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information
- Develop audit scope and audit program for assigned cycles.
- Identify accounting and auditing issues, perform research to solve issues
- Draft audit findings, recommendations, audit pending and suggested
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting audit
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensure that the audit engagement was completed as designed and that
departments concerns were answered
- Conduct follow up audits by ensuring the implementation of the
- Coach, mentor and provide training to junior levels in order ensure they
have the required capabilities to carry out assigned work.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the
Good Salary + Benefits
Please apply with updated CVs
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Company Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.