Job Location : Doha (Qatar )
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in HR / Business Administration
- At least 5-7 Years experience in overall HR Activities, Domestic &
- Must have good experience in Domestic / International recruitment in
Construction / Civil / Infrastructure companies in GCC.
- Requirement for Locally available in Doha, who can attend personal
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and
- Should have experience in Training, Performance Management, Leave
Management, Exit formalities
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing
background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment
- Keeping an up-to date tracker on candidates sourced, interviews
scheduled, status of the interviews.
- Coordinate Recruitment interviews/Drives.
- Perform orientations, on boarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Develop and maintain HR metrics and analytics.
- Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments
- Support other functions as assigned
- Interested and suitable candidates, please apply with updated CVs.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
Education Qualification 2: Bachelor in Any Specialization
Education Qualification 3: MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgt (M.B.A)
Company Industry : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations / Recruitment
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.