Job Location : Abudhabi (UAE)
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Communications / IT / Equivalent
- 8-10 years similar experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and install equipment used for transmitting wired phone, cellular,
cable and broadband data. Their day-to-day responsibilities can include
working with copper or fiber optic cabling,
- Familiar with Tetra radio communications, PABX, structured backbone
cables, repeaters, communication towers, ISDN and ADSL internet systems,
security and access controls.
- Must have experience in process industry specialization in oil and gas
sector with technical expertise in design engineering of telecommunication,
fiber optic networks, process automation networks, wireless
telecommunications, security system etc.
- Have the capability to provide technical guidance on maintenance and installation works.
- Good Salary and Benefits
- Please apply with updated CVs
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Telecom / ISP
Functional Area : Telecom Engineering/ Communication Engineering
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.