HSE Manager / HSE Specialist
Job Location - Bahrain
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a reputed university (4-years regular course)
- Additional: HSE Qualifications
- Minimum 12-14 years of experience on international sites (projects of EPC construction) as HSE Manager.
- Preference experience working in Bahrain is greatly preferred but not essential
Jobs Responsibilities :
- HSE Plan is prepared, issued and approved.
- Specify the requirements for resources personnel and equipment
compliance with the requirements and arranged in time.
- To have all the documents legally HSE needs, preparing, emitting it and approving it when would be necessary.
- Emergency Plan and procedures are adequate for the work.
- To have the means necessary to meet the environmental procedures.
- HSE plans subcontractors, working methods and risk assessments.
- Make sure, Staff has the necessary training to do their job
- To promote, develop, manage and facilitate training to meet specific HSE initiatives.
- To promote a culture of integrated security, and report that all staff have responsibilities in HSE matters
- Clear information between work and the HSE Department.
- Ensures field contingency plans and performing duties in emergency cases
- Ensure with team, regular inspection and test procedures of fire protection equipment
Suitable and interested candidates please apply with updated CVs
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : HSE ( Health / Safety / Environment )