- Bachelor degree in Chemical / Process from a Recognized university.
- Minimum 8- 10 years in process engineering or process operation department and extensive experience in the Crude Distillation unit
- Fluent oral/written English communication skills
Job Responsibilities :
- Providing technical support during development of FEED, Detail Design, Construction and Commissioning
- Technical support to operation
- Performance evaluation of process unit
- Lead the execution of pre-feasibility studies and compilation of business cases of applicable projects by conducting a techno-economic study and making a recommendation to Management
- Conduct feasibility and engineering study, catalyst/adsorbent selection
- Optimize the utilization of energy consumption within the crude distillation unit and make recommendations on energy savings with acceptable safety parameters.
- Ensures that any plant change or modification is carried out according to applicable safety standards.
- Providing engineering support to the CDU Plant.
- Playing an important role for recommendations and advising changes in the process which improves economy and profitability of the unit.
- Reviews and provides necessary recommendations for improvements on the departmental policies in order to ensure smooth operations and establish a positive image of the company internally and externally.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Engineering