- Diploma / Engineering in Mechanical.
- 8-10 experience in refinery or petrochemical plant maintenance.
-Responsible for planning work order tasks by clearly identifying the work needed by craft and associated equipment and materials to complete the job safely and efficiently
Job Responsibilities :
- Review with Engineer and Field supervisor prior to planning the Job Plan / arrange work requirements, insulation, scaffolding, and services
- Estimates work request man-hours with corresponding skills and numbers.
- Prepare material lists, spare parts lists, equipment and services required for the execution of maintenance works
- Prepare requisition (pick list) and order for warehouse stock materials
- Plan weekly maintenance schedule and submit to scheduler
- Prepare Job package for all Jobs estimated more than one shift as required. Includes P&ID, Vendor drawings, bar chart, bill of materials, Isometric drawings.
- Compiles needed engineering drawings, technical data and vendor materials for library filings.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management report for outstanding work requests.
- Review and schedule the backlog as per materials and services availability.
- Review and correct the 2 weeks look ahead schedule for routine and preventive maintenance (PM) program.
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned by Seniors.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Education Qualification 2: Diploma
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Installation / Maintenance / Operations / Repair
Disclaimer: Jobs4gulf.com is a platform to bring Jobseekers & Prospective Employers / Recruiters together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of Employers / Recruiters Independently. We do not endorse requests for Money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or Bank accounts information. If you suspect any Fraud activity, Please Email us immediately.