Sr. Manager HSE
Our client a major Oil & Gas Operator in Oman is looking for a Senior Manager HSE
- To manage and coordinate all activities relating to HSE & Emergency response for both onshore and offshore plant facilities, including field safety, emergency response, occupational health and HSE shutdowns/SIMOPS
• Ensure effective planning, management and coordination of all HSE activities and programs for Operations, both onshore and offshore, including emergency response, firefighting, occupational health, medical support and field safety.
Qualification & Experience:
Minimum Educational Requirements / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any other relevant discipline
• NEBOSH International Diploma
• Emergency Response and Crisis Management Certificate
• CSP Certification or equivalent
• Minimum 15 years in HSE experience in the oil and gas industry, 5 to 8 managerial position.
• Gas plant experience in Field HSE is a must, offshore is preferred.
• Manage Field Safety & ERT/OH and their programs
• Experience in Managing HSE During SIMOPS and Shutdowns
Please Apply with updated CVs
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : HSE ( Health / Safety / Environment )