Construction manager (EPC / Pipeline Projects )
- Graduate Mechanical Engineers with minimum 12-14 years hands-on experience in execution of Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Refinery / Power Plants Projects. Should also have handled erection of large equipment and Plant Piping of Process / Power Plant.
• Responsible for piping prefabrication & erection works of rotary and static equipments.
• Identifies material specification, inspection requirements and organizes for stage inspection as required.
• Organize daily planning meeting for execution.
• Monitoring materials delivery and ensuring all checks of the equipment as per vendor specification.
• Oversee the preparation of daily progress reports.
• Prepare work schedule of all related activates to ensure smooth operation of the task/project.
• Assign manpower and equipment in accordance with priorities. Forecasting manpower / equipments & coordinating with Head Office for such requirement.
• Oversee the preparation of safe erection plan.
• Ensure all the activities are performed in accordance with company or client HSE rules: Men working are wearing protective clothing and using required safety equipments.
• Adheres to company polices, Procedures, government laws, rules and regulations and working requirements.
- Good salary & Benefits offered
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.)
Company Industry : Oil and gas / Petroleum
Functional Area : Engineering