Job Location : Dubai, Abudhabi
Industry : Retail & Wholesale
Job Description :
- Graduate in Accounts/Finance , 8-10 Years similar experience and 2-3
years similar experience in UAE, preferable from Retail Industry.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
- High-level Ability to utilize SAP accounting system
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management while recommending further courses of action.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Experience in UAE VAT, LC’s, and Bank Facility auditing.Job
- Preferred Locally available in UAE
- Interested candidates apply with updated CV.
Education Qualification 1: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Education Qualification 2: Chartered Accountant (C.A.)
Company Industry : Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area : Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary